COVID-19 Safety Precautions
Castle Rock Party Center worked diligently to ensure that we had a smooth and safe reopening. Castle Rock Party Center was professionally cleaned, sanitized and disinfected prior to reopening. We are closely following government and health official guidelines in order to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19 within our facility. Additionally, we have implemented the following changes to our policies and procedures:
- Appointments: No walk-ins will be allowed at this time. Tours and parties will be by appointment only. Everyone will be subject to a thermometer scan. If your temperature is 100 or higher, you will not be allowed in the facility.
- Face Coverings: All staff and parents must wear a face mask/covering for the duration of the party/event. Parents must remain in the parent lounge for the duration of the party.
- Cleaning: We will use disposal paper products. China will be washed before every use. Surfaces and handles will be wiped down after each party/event.
- Wellness Check: All staff and clients will complete a wellness questionnaire upon entering Castle Rock.
- Hand Washing: Upon entering Castle Rock, staff and clients will wash/sanitize their hands. Hand sanitizer will be located throughout Castle Rock for continued usage.
- Parents Area: Parents must remain in the parent lounge for the duration of the party. The parent/s of the birthday child will be allowed to leave at designated times in order to capture photos.
Ensuring that you have a safe and memorable party experience remains our top priority!